Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 21-31 Days of Health-Organization


I'm always on the lookout for ways to make my life at home easier, more organized, and simple.

One way I try to keep it all together (which doesn't happen often) is through my Home Management Binder. I actually have a couple.

1. Finance Binder - Monthly bill paying/budget/passwords/stamps etc...

2. Meals and Deals Binder - Meal ideas/planning/recipes/gift ideas/home stuff

3. Planner Binder - Contains my day-to-day tasks/calendar/to-do list

These binders really help be keep the focus on what's important. Whether my husband or I am doing the bills, we can easily see what is happening. Knowing where your money is going is HUGE! We also use a program that is connected with our bank but we keep a paper copy to make sure all bills are paid in a timely fashion.

On my journey of getting organized--I've found a few sites that have some great free templates that are amazing.

The site over at Organizing Junkie is great. She gives you ample ideas and free printables to get your home organization underway.

Another great site (which is on my blogroll) is Money Saving Mom She is able to give you the latest deals and show you ways to save money. She is a huge meal planner and freezer cooker...so I get some great ideas here too.

Do you live in CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) Another really fun site is The Fly Lady. If you haven't heard of her...well you must get over to her site and learn the story of the shiny sink. I can't say I follow every single step everyday, but it did motivate me to look at my household chores differently. There is a ton of information out here so Enjoy!

You can also visit The Household Planner site for more free printables. I've actually created a hybrid of them for our budget, so feel free to search around till you find one you like.

One of my favorite all-time daily to-do sheet comes from Simple Organized Living This site is my go-to for printables. I love how easy and nice looking their forms are.

I am in the middle of re-vamping my binders to meet the every-day needs of our family. I'm changing them up, just a little. As the main-household manager, I do feel that being organized really helps cut down on the clutter.

This week in my Bible study class we were discussing finances. Yep-the topic everyone can't wait to talk about right? Did you know that God is concerned with your money? So much that, there are over 800 scriptures about money! We need to make sure we are continuing to be stewards of what God has entrusted us with. ALso, we shouldn't worry about money---why you might ask?

Philippians 5:19 says, "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

I hope these sites inspire you to create a organized binder; so your family can continue to be healthy-Body-Mind and Soul!

Be blessed-Less Stressed and be inspired to get ORGANIZED!

No comments:

Post a Comment