Friday, September 30, 2011

Until the other one is up and running!

Have you ever just had one of those weeks? We'll I've had one of those months. Attempt after attempt to try something new, only to have it leaving me more confused, a few dollars short and realizing that I just don't know what I'm doing.

Trying to start a new blog site and I'm still trying to get the hang of it, learning to use a new software and trying to understand a whole 'nother language (computer-eeze) has left me just updating this site and resign myself to working at it another day.

This blog has served me well and I'm realizing that I won't have the other one 'perfect' before I join up with the '31 days to ?' ladies. So I hope that you'll choose to stop over and join me over the next 31 days as I start a new journey...blogging every day...about what...you'll just have to wait and see.

I'm going to be blogging about "31 Days to Health", all things mind, body, spirit and wallet! Ha! And if you can remember, before you close your eyes and rattle off all the things we're blessed with, those people on your heart, lift up a little prayer for me that I am diligent, imaginative, and courageous to share my heart on this upcoming journey! Thanks!

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment