Friday, June 3, 2011

Thoughts today...

There seems to be so many thoughts running around in my head lately. Sometimes it's hard to stop and listen to the voice of God. Sometimes I hear Him very clearly and other times it seems so far away. Why? I know in my heart that He isn't far away, most likely it is me that has pushed Him to the side.

It's been amazing to study the early church and really learn about christian history. There seems to be so much that I really just took by faith. I don't need to know all the answers and probably will always wonder about certain things. I'll take whatever my heavenly Father wants to show me. Little glimpses into his thoughts and ways, touches of grace and mercy, a comforting in my spirit, so all I need is Him, nothing else.

I am inspired by so many strong women in my path and am thanking God each day as He takes me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment