Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 6 - Great Idea-MIND

How many of you have a junk drawer or bag filled with used event tickets, those little stubs from Disney that are too cute to throw away and say to yourself, "I'd love to keep these somewhere," or cute post-its, doodles and the like. Well this idea may just work for you. Watch this cool video:



I want one of these. Or two, or three! I would love to put one of these together. I have a bag full of odds and ends that would fit nicely. I would also like to have a daily one, to write in along with my journal. I seem to come across great ideas, write them on something...and never go back to them. This would be a great way to keep track of things along the journey....catchy right!


I've come along some great ideas with the 31 Dayers. Check them out to see more interesting ideas. I've already got some good ideas for Christmas gifts.

Be Blessed-Less Stressed and organize those memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment